About Raees Mohamed
Raees is a Founding Partner at RM Warner PLC, a corporate and Internet Law firm that caters to startups and entrepreneurs. He is also an adjunct professor of law in the acclaimed Innovation Advancement Program legal clinic at the Sandra Day O’Connor College Of Law in Phoenix. There, he teaches law students how to counsel local entrepreneurs as Rule 39 certified student-practitioners. Raees believes the push for the advancement of innovation and a culture of entrepreneurship should come from academic institutions.
You also might be interested in
Are you a marketing or public relations professional seeking to[...]
In the age of the Internet, online reviews are one[...]
Are you gearing up for the startup grind? Is your[...]
- Can I Sue Someone For Leaking My ‘OnlyFans’ Content?
- Cardi B Tattoo Trademark Trouble
- Dr. Dre’s Divorce Battle Is Nothing But a “G” Thang: Soon-To-Be Ex-Wife Fights For the Intellectual Property Rights to His Name
- Section 230 Reform – Why Tech CEO’s Are Against The Trump Administration’s Proposed Changes
- Going Viral, Gone Bad: What Do You Do If Defamation Goes Viral?