Raees Mohamed was the catalyst for finally putting to rest a dispute I had with a poisonous ex partner in a software company. Raees was cool minded and offered various angles for tackling the problem, having a keen understanding of how the mind of the partner worked. Thank you, Raees !
- Process of Suing a Former Employee for Defamation
- Can an Employer Sue an Employee for Defamation of Character?
- The Right Steps for Removing Defamatory Content from Google
- What You Need to Know about Bringing a Defamation Lawsuit
- Copyright, Trademark, Patent, or License? Understanding the Differences