I am deeply grateful to both Raees and Dan for their counsel regarding several defamatory online posts. You won’t find more pleasant, responsive, efficient and supportive attorneys. Because they understand the internet from both technical and legal perspectives, they integrate brilliant strategies with their legal services. In each of my cases, they have taken an interest in the details and provided thoughtful, successful solutions. Online review sites can be a nightmare for physicians and I am fortunate to have Raees and Dan on my side when the need arises.
- Can I Sue Someone For Leaking My ‘OnlyFans’ Content?
- Cardi B Tattoo Trademark Trouble
- Dr. Dre’s Divorce Battle Is Nothing But a “G” Thang: Soon-To-Be Ex-Wife Fights For the Intellectual Property Rights to His Name
- Section 230 Reform – Why Tech CEO’s Are Against The Trump Administration’s Proposed Changes
- Going Viral, Gone Bad: What Do You Do If Defamation Goes Viral?
ad law advertising law airbnb amazon law amazon lawyer anonymous defamation business law business lawyer celebrity defamation corporate lawyer corporate takeover cyberbullying cyberbullying lawyer defamation defamation lawsuit defamation lawyer ecommerce ecommerce law ecommerce lawyer esports esports law esports lawsuit esports lawyer facebook facebook law facebook lawyer fake news fake reviews faze clan fba first amendment free speech influencer lawyer influencer marketing intellectual property internet law internet lawyer law day 2019 marketing law revenge porn sextortion shareholder dispute social media law social media lawyer twitter lawsuit