I am deeply grateful to both Raees and Dan for their counsel regarding several defamatory online posts. You won’t find more pleasant, responsive, efficient and supportive attorneys. Because they understand the internet from both technical and legal perspectives, they integrate brilliant strategies with their legal services. In each of my cases, they have taken an interest in the details and provided thoughtful, successful solutions. Online review sites can be a nightmare for physicians and I am fortunate to have Raees and Dan on my side when the need arises.
- Section 230 Can’t Save Snapchat From This Lawsuit – Parents of Son’s Who Died Speeding Blame Snapchat’s MPH Feature
- Influencers, NFTs and BitClout : Legal Insight From An Internet Lawyer
- Anti-SLAPP Laws (Statutes) Explained By A Defamation Lawyer – Anti-SLAPP Laws Can Help Get A Defamation Lawsuit Against You Dismissed
- A Defamation Lawyer For Lawyers
- Top Five Things Every E-Commerce Entrepreneur Needs To Know
ad law advertising law airbnb amazon law amazon lawyer anonymous defamation britney spears business law business lawyer celebrity defamation communications decency act cyberbullying cyberbullying lawyer defamation defamation lawsuit defamation lawyer ecommerce ecommerce law ecommerce lawyer esports esports law esports lawsuit esports lawyer facebook facebook law facebook lawyer fake news fake reviews fba first amendment free speech influencer lawyer influencer marketing intellectual property internet law internet lawyer ip law law day 2019 marketing law revenge porn section 230 sextortion social media law social media lawyer twitter lawsuit