I am deeply grateful to both Raees and Dan for their counsel regarding several defamatory online posts. You won’t find more pleasant, responsive, efficient and supportive attorneys. Because they understand the internet from both technical and legal perspectives, they integrate brilliant strategies with their legal services. In each of my cases, they have taken an interest in the details and provided thoughtful, successful solutions. Online review sites can be a nightmare for physicians and I am fortunate to have Raees and Dan on my side when the need arises.
- Process of Suing a Former Employee for Defamation
- Can an Employer Sue an Employee for Defamation of Character?
- The Right Steps for Removing Defamatory Content from Google
- What You Need to Know about Bringing a Defamation Lawsuit
- Copyright, Trademark, Patent, or License? Understanding the Differences