Are you a marketing or public relations professional seeking to get a leg up on the competition? Sure, it’s very easy to “anonymously” post a fake review slashing a competing brand, but is it really worth it? If you’re on the fence, consider these ten tips...
In the age of the Internet, online reviews are one of the most important – if not the most important- factors when gaining new customers and retaining the old. Not only do reviews affect online businesses, but brick-and-mortar businesses as well, thanks to websites like...
- The Legal Guide to the Beauty Industry for E-Commerce Companies & Beauty Influencers
- Section 230 Can’t Save Snapchat From This Lawsuit – Parents of Son’s Who Died Speeding Blame Snapchat’s MPH Feature
- Influencers, NFTs and BitClout : Legal Insight From An Internet Lawyer
- Anti-SLAPP Laws (Statutes) Explained By A Defamation Lawyer – Anti-SLAPP Laws Can Help Get A Defamation Lawsuit Against You Dismissed
- A Defamation Lawyer For Lawyers