A detailed timeline of the long and complicated battle Britney Spears is facing in replacing her father as Conservator of her person and her estate. To learn more, check out our blog... #FreeBritney: Britney Spears Conservatorship Legal Battle Explained By An Influencer Attorney
Britney Spears has not been able to make a single legal decision on her own since she was 27. This is because the singer was placed under a legal Conservatorship after her public breakdown in 2008 (if you recall the shaved head stunt and the umbrella hits to...
Since 2008, Britney Spears’ father, Jamie Spears, has been in control of the singer’s business and personal affairs as her conservator. Conservatorship is a legal term for someone who is appointed guardian of someone else’s finances, medical care and/or daily life, according to Investopedia. This usually...
- Influencers, NFTs and BitClout : Legal Insight From An Internet Lawyer
- Anti-SLAPP Laws (Statutes) Explained By A Defamation Lawyer – Anti-SLAPP Laws Can Help Get A Defamation Lawsuit Against You Dismissed
- A Defamation Lawyer For Lawyers
- Top Five Things Every E-Commerce Entrepreneur Needs To Know
- Timeline of Britney Spears’ Conservatorship Battle