Before the Internet came into full swing, parents were mostly concerned with what channels their kids were watching on T.V., what books they were reading, and what the ratings were on the games they were playing. Now, thanks to the Internet, parents have an entire...
YouTube FTC Settlement: Child Privacy Violated On YouTube Costs Google Millions, But Will It Make A Difference?
YouTube is in BIG trouble with the FTC for violating the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act by collecting user information from kids using their platform in order to create targeted ads towards kids. CNN Business reports that on Wednesday September 4th, 2019, Google reached a settlement with...
- Process of Suing a Former Employee for Defamation
- Can an Employer Sue an Employee for Defamation of Character?
- The Right Steps for Removing Defamatory Content from Google
- What You Need to Know about Bringing a Defamation Lawsuit
- Copyright, Trademark, Patent, or License? Understanding the Differences