On Saturday, August 3rd, 2019, a gunman stormed into an El Paso Walmart, killing 22 people and wounding dozens more, according to the New York Times. Hours later, early Sunday Morning in Dayton, Ohio, a masked gunman opened fire in a popular nightlife district killing 9...
In recent months, politicians have been discussing the possibility of changing Section 230 of the Communications Decency Act of 1996. On Wednesday, October 16th, 2019, a Congressional hearing titled, “Fostering a Healthier Internet to Protect Consumers,” will discuss this very law and the Electronic Frontier...
- Influencers, NFTs and BitClout : Legal Insight From An Internet Lawyer
- Anti-SLAPP Laws (Statutes) Explained By A Defamation Lawyer – Anti-SLAPP Laws Can Help Get A Defamation Lawsuit Against You Dismissed
- A Defamation Lawyer For Lawyers
- Top Five Things Every E-Commerce Entrepreneur Needs To Know
- Timeline of Britney Spears’ Conservatorship Battle