Have you ever received a friend request or direct message from someone you don’t know on social media? Of course, if you have an active social media account, chances are you probably have. Have you ever developed a romantic or sexual relationship with someone via...
The speed and vastness of the internet is something that society struggles to control. When violent acts like terrorist attacks and school shootings occur, the power of smartphone cameras make it possible for videos of violence to appear on social media within seconds, uploaded for...
Social Media Deception? Instagram Tests Feature that Hides Likes and Follower Counts Out of all Internet users between the ages 18 and 29, 59% of them use Instagram, according to Omnico’s 2019 Instagram statistics. The statistic is even higher for younger users. According to a...
- Process of Suing a Former Employee for Defamation
- Can an Employer Sue an Employee for Defamation of Character?
- The Right Steps for Removing Defamatory Content from Google
- What You Need to Know about Bringing a Defamation Lawsuit
- Copyright, Trademark, Patent, or License? Understanding the Differences