Are you an eSports athlete? Maybe you’re a popular streamer on Twitch? Maybe you aspire to be signed to Faze Clan so you can make millions off playing Fortnite? Maybe you’re so exceptionally good at killing Zombies in Call of Duty that you should consider...
Two major professional sports teams just announced significant developments in the esports industry. GameStop will be partnering with Complexity Gaming to open the GameStop Performance Center in Frisco, Texas. Meanwhile, Comcast Spectacor plans to construct a $50 million video gaming arena in South Philadelphia. These...
- The Legal Guide to the Beauty Industry for E-Commerce Companies & Beauty Influencers
- Section 230 Can’t Save Snapchat From This Lawsuit – Parents of Son’s Who Died Speeding Blame Snapchat’s MPH Feature
- Influencers, NFTs and BitClout : Legal Insight From An Internet Lawyer
- Anti-SLAPP Laws (Statutes) Explained By A Defamation Lawyer – Anti-SLAPP Laws Can Help Get A Defamation Lawsuit Against You Dismissed
- A Defamation Lawyer For Lawyers