Happy Law Day! This year’s theme, “Free Speech, Free Press, Free Society” aims to address the clash between First Amendment rights and the influence of the Internet. This theme is especially significant today, as we live in a society where social media and technology is...
Facebook is in the news, again. This time, continuing the conversation of combating fake news on their platform. According to an article published by CNET, Facebook announced that it is taking new steps to prevent misinformation, scams and other questionable content from going viral on...
- Influencers, NFTs and BitClout : Legal Insight From An Internet Lawyer
- Anti-SLAPP Laws (Statutes) Explained By A Defamation Lawyer – Anti-SLAPP Laws Can Help Get A Defamation Lawsuit Against You Dismissed
- A Defamation Lawyer For Lawyers
- Top Five Things Every E-Commerce Entrepreneur Needs To Know
- Timeline of Britney Spears’ Conservatorship Battle