Recently, many people have been turning to apps like “OnlyFans” to make a second income – or may even use them as their only source of income. “OnlyFans” is an app where users can pay to view exclusive “content” - mostly on the explicit side....
Dr. Dre’s Divorce Battle Is Nothing But a “G” Thang: Soon-To-Be Ex-Wife Fights For the Intellectual Property Rights to His Name
Dr. Dre and his wife of over 24 years are divorcing and it has been nothing shy of the public eye. It seems like every month there is a new update that shows the battle getting messier and messier. Most recently, it has been reported that Dr....
Ariana Grande Paparazzi Lawsuit: Should Celebrities Have The Right to Post Photos of Themselves Without Permission?
Ariana Grande is the latest celebrity being sued by a paparazzi photographer for posting photos of herself on Instagram. It seems crazy that someone can sue her for posting a picture taken of herself. However, the copyright law protects the work of photographers just like...
- Influencers, NFTs and BitClout : Legal Insight From An Internet Lawyer
- Anti-SLAPP Laws (Statutes) Explained By A Defamation Lawyer – Anti-SLAPP Laws Can Help Get A Defamation Lawsuit Against You Dismissed
- A Defamation Lawyer For Lawyers
- Top Five Things Every E-Commerce Entrepreneur Needs To Know
- Timeline of Britney Spears’ Conservatorship Battle