Recently, many people have been turning to apps like “OnlyFans” to make a second income – or may even use them as their only source of income. With the increase in this trend, we’ve received countless OnlyFans questions, like are OnlyFans hacks real? and is...
Dr. Dre’s Divorce Battle Ain’t Nuthin’ But a “G” Thang: Nicole Young Fights for the Intellectual Property Rights to Dr. Dre’s Name
Dr. Dre and his wife of over 24 years are getting a divorce, and it seems like every month there is a new update that shows the battle getting messier and messier. Most recently, it has been reported that Dr. Dre’s soon-to-be ex-wife, Nicole Young,...
Ariana Grande Paparazzi Lawsuit: Should Celebrities Have The Right to Post Photos of Themselves Without Permission?
Ariana Grande is the latest celebrity being sued by a paparazzi photographer for posting photos of herself on Instagram. It seems crazy that someone can sue her for posting a picture taken of herself. However, the copyright law protects the work of photographers just like...
- Process of Suing a Former Employee for Defamation
- Can an Employer Sue an Employee for Defamation of Character?
- The Right Steps for Removing Defamatory Content from Google
- What You Need to Know about Bringing a Defamation Lawsuit
- Copyright, Trademark, Patent, or License? Understanding the Differences