Social Media Deception? Instagram Tests Feature that Hides Likes and Follower Counts Out of all Internet users between the ages 18 and 29, 59% of them use Instagram, according to Omnico’s 2019 Instagram statistics. The statistic is even higher for younger users. According to a...
Happy Law Day! This year’s theme, “Free Speech, Free Press, Free Society” aims to address the clash between First Amendment rights and the influence of the Internet. This theme is especially significant today, as we live in a society where social media and technology is...
- Process of Suing a Former Employee for Defamation
- Can an Employer Sue an Employee for Defamation of Character?
- The Right Steps for Removing Defamatory Content from Google
- What You Need to Know about Bringing a Defamation Lawsuit
- Copyright, Trademark, Patent, or License? Understanding the Differences