Social Media Deception? Instagram Tests Feature that Hides Likes and Follower Counts Out of all Internet users between the ages 18 and 29, 59% of them use Instagram, according to Omnico’s 2019 Instagram statistics. The statistic is even higher for younger users. According to a...
Happy Law Day! This year’s theme, “Free Speech, Free Press, Free Society” aims to address the clash between First Amendment rights and the influence of the Internet. This theme is especially significant today, as we live in a society where social media and technology is...
- Influencers, NFTs and BitClout : Legal Insight From An Internet Lawyer
- Anti-SLAPP Laws (Statutes) Explained By A Defamation Lawyer – Anti-SLAPP Laws Can Help Get A Defamation Lawsuit Against You Dismissed
- A Defamation Lawyer For Lawyers
- Top Five Things Every E-Commerce Entrepreneur Needs To Know
- Timeline of Britney Spears’ Conservatorship Battle