In 2014, FilmOn, an internet-based television provider, sued DoubleVerify for libel, alleging that DoubleVerify wrongly classified FilmOn as a copyright infringer and adult content distributor, according to Media Post. DoubleVerify is a company that provides online media verification to advertisers, so when they published the claims...
- Influencers, NFTs and BitClout : Legal Insight From An Internet Lawyer
- Anti-SLAPP Laws (Statutes) Explained By A Defamation Lawyer – Anti-SLAPP Laws Can Help Get A Defamation Lawsuit Against You Dismissed
- A Defamation Lawyer For Lawyers
- Top Five Things Every E-Commerce Entrepreneur Needs To Know
- Timeline of Britney Spears’ Conservatorship Battle
ad law advertising law airbnb amazon law amazon lawyer anonymous defamation anti-slapp anti-slapp law britney spears business law business lawyer celebrity defamation cyberbullying cyberbullying lawyer defamation defamation lawsuit defamation lawyer ecommerce ecommerce law ecommerce lawyer esports esports law esports lawsuit esports lawyer facebook facebook law facebook lawyer fake news fake reviews fba first amendment free speech influencer lawyer influencer marketing intellectual property internet law internet lawyer ip law law day 2019 marketing law revenge porn sextortion social media law social media lawyer twitter lawsuit