What is Arizona’s New LLC Act? Arizona’s new LLC act (Arizona Limited Liability Company Act (ALLCA)) will require all LLCs to have an operating agreement. An operating agreement ensures the obligations for each member and manager are explicitly detailed. It will also bind members...
- Process of Suing a Former Employee for Defamation
- Can an Employer Sue an Employee for Defamation of Character?
- The Right Steps for Removing Defamatory Content from Google
- What You Need to Know about Bringing a Defamation Lawsuit
- Copyright, Trademark, Patent, or License? Understanding the Differences