In Ohio, Oberlin College is facing a civil lawsuit for libel and slander brought upon by a local family-run convenience store. From a reputation of racial tensions on campus to issues of free speech within the university, this small liberal arts college has a complex...
- Process of Suing a Former Employee for Defamation
- Can an Employer Sue an Employee for Defamation of Character?
- The Right Steps for Removing Defamatory Content from Google
- What You Need to Know about Bringing a Defamation Lawsuit
- Copyright, Trademark, Patent, or License? Understanding the Differences