Given the money that is pouring into the esports industry, it’s no surprise that celebrities are investing in esports teams. American rapper Kirari Kendrell “Offset” Cephus announced ownership investment in the esports organization, Faze Clan, via Instagram on Thursday, August 15th, 2019. According to the Esports Observer, Offset said...
- The Legal Guide to the Beauty Industry for E-Commerce Companies & Beauty Influencers
- Section 230 Can’t Save Snapchat From This Lawsuit – Parents of Son’s Who Died Speeding Blame Snapchat’s MPH Feature
- Influencers, NFTs and BitClout : Legal Insight From An Internet Lawyer
- Anti-SLAPP Laws (Statutes) Explained By A Defamation Lawyer – Anti-SLAPP Laws Can Help Get A Defamation Lawsuit Against You Dismissed
- A Defamation Lawyer For Lawyers
ad law advertising law airbnb amazon law amazon lawyer anonymous defamation britney spears business law business lawyer celebrity defamation communications decency act cyberbullying cyberbullying lawyer defamation defamation lawsuit defamation lawyer ecommerce ecommerce law ecommerce lawyer esports esports law esports lawsuit esports lawyer facebook facebook law facebook lawyer fake news fake reviews fba first amendment free speech influencer lawyer influencer marketing intellectual property internet law internet lawyer ip law law day 2019 marketing law revenge porn section 230 sextortion social media law social media lawyer twitter lawsuit