In June 2017, The New York Times published an editorial that claims to link Sarah Palin to the 2011 shooting involving former Arizona Congresswoman Gabrielle Giffords. Palin sued The New York Times company for defamation in a lawsuit that just became reinstated as of August...
- Process of Suing a Former Employee for Defamation
- Can an Employer Sue an Employee for Defamation of Character?
- The Right Steps for Removing Defamatory Content from Google
- What You Need to Know about Bringing a Defamation Lawsuit
- Copyright, Trademark, Patent, or License? Understanding the Differences