The popular video and photo sharing app Snapchat has a feature that allows users to show how many MPH their current speed is, whether in a car, airplane, moving train, etc. Even though this feature can be exciting to use when filming at high speeds, it can also be dangerous, and even detrimental,...
- Section 230 Can’t Save Snapchat From This Lawsuit – Parents of Son’s Who Died Speeding Blame Snapchat’s MPH Feature
- Influencers, NFTs and BitClout : Legal Insight From An Internet Lawyer
- Anti-SLAPP Laws (Statutes) Explained By A Defamation Lawyer – Anti-SLAPP Laws Can Help Get A Defamation Lawsuit Against You Dismissed
- A Defamation Lawyer For Lawyers
- Top Five Things Every E-Commerce Entrepreneur Needs To Know
ad law advertising law airbnb amazon law amazon lawyer anonymous defamation britney spears business law business lawyer celebrity defamation communications decency act cyberbullying cyberbullying lawyer defamation defamation lawsuit defamation lawyer ecommerce ecommerce law ecommerce lawyer esports esports law esports lawsuit esports lawyer facebook facebook law facebook lawyer fake news fake reviews fba first amendment free speech influencer lawyer influencer marketing intellectual property internet law internet lawyer ip law law day 2019 marketing law revenge porn section 230 sextortion social media law social media lawyer twitter lawsuit