Turner “Tfue” Tenney, a professional Fortnite player and popular streamer has filed a lawsuit against his own organization, FaZe Clan, according to The Esports Observer. The complaint, first reported by The Hollywood Reporter, alleges that FaZe Clan, an esports and entertainment organization, violated California law and California’s...
- Process of Suing a Former Employee for Defamation
- Can an Employer Sue an Employee for Defamation of Character?
- The Right Steps for Removing Defamatory Content from Google
- What You Need to Know about Bringing a Defamation Lawsuit
- Copyright, Trademark, Patent, or License? Understanding the Differences