Product or service reviews are common occurrences when operating a business. Consumers express their opinions of a product or service in writing on sites like Yelp, Angie’s List, TripAdvisor, Ripoff Report, or social media. These reviews provide feedback to suppliers and give other consumers real...
Whether your online small business is just starting or is already established, a relationship with an internet business lawyer is essential. Operating online exposes a small business to legal liabilities and operational risks that can threaten the long-term viability and survival of that business. The...
- Copyright, Trademark, Patent, or License? Understanding the Differences
- The Importance of Bylaws When Incorporating Your Tech Startup
- 5 Essential Agreements Every E-Commerce Site Should Have
- How to Copyright Your Software Idea: 4 Main Steps
- 10 Reasons Why You Need a Start-Up Lawyer for Your Online Business