Are you a marketing or public relations professional seeking to get a leg up on the competition? Sure, it’s very easy to “anonymously” post a fake review slashing a competing brand, but is it really worth it? If you’re on the fence, consider these ten tips...
In the age of the Internet, online reviews are one of the most important – if not the most important- factors when gaining new customers and retaining the old. Not only do reviews affect online businesses, but brick-and-mortar businesses as well, thanks to websites like...
Fake Reviews and Fraudulent Accounts on Airbnb: Next Steps for Airbnb and Tips for Customers Booking their Next Trip
Fake reviews have been an issue for reputations and businesses ever since online reviews became a key decision-making factor- if not the most important- for those shopping online. Oftentimes, fake reviews on websites like Amazon and Yelp are noted to be one of the most...
- Influencers, NFTs and BitClout : Legal Insight From An Internet Lawyer
- Anti-SLAPP Laws (Statutes) Explained By A Defamation Lawyer – Anti-SLAPP Laws Can Help Get A Defamation Lawsuit Against You Dismissed
- A Defamation Lawyer For Lawyers
- Top Five Things Every E-Commerce Entrepreneur Needs To Know
- Timeline of Britney Spears’ Conservatorship Battle