In 2014, FilmOn, an internet-based television provider, sued DoubleVerify for libel, alleging that DoubleVerify wrongly classified FilmOn as a copyright infringer and adult content distributor, according to Media Post. DoubleVerify is a company that provides online media verification to advertisers, so when they published the claims...
- Top Five Things Every E-Commerce Entrepreneur Needs To Know
- Timeline of Britney Spears’ Conservatorship Battle
- How Do I Sue An Anonymous User or Website for Defamation or Copyright Infringement? John Doe Lawsuits Explained…
- Can I Sue Someone For Leaking My ‘OnlyFans’ Content?
- Cardi B Tattoo Trademark Trouble
ad law advertising law airbnb amazon law amazon lawyer anonymous defamation britney spears business law business lawyer celebrity defamation corporate lawyer corporate takeover cyberbullying cyberbullying lawyer defamation defamation lawsuit defamation lawyer ecommerce ecommerce law ecommerce lawyer esports esports law esports lawsuit esports lawyer facebook facebook law facebook lawyer fake news fake reviews fba first amendment free speech influencer lawyer influencer marketing intellectual property internet law internet lawyer law day 2019 marketing law revenge porn sextortion shareholder dispute social media law social media lawyer twitter lawsuit