Before the Internet came into full swing, parents were mostly concerned with what channels their kids were watching on T.V.,...
YouTube FTC Settlement: Child Privacy Violated On YouTube Costs Google Millions, But Will It Make A Difference?
YouTube violated the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act by collecting user information from kids using the platform in order to...
- Going Viral, Gone Bad: What Do You Do If Defamation Goes Viral?
- #FreeBritney: Britney Spears Conservatorship Legal Battle Explained By An Influencer Attorney
- Proposed Section 230 Legislation May Benefit Defamation Victims
- U.S. Expands The Clean Network Program in Efforts to Stop Chinese Interference & TikTok
- Here’s How TikTok Could Be Banned from the U.S.
ad law advertising law airbnb amazon law amazon lawyer amazon reviews anonymous defamation business law business lawyer celebrity defamation communications decency act coppa corporate lawyer corporate takeover cyberbullying cyberbullying lawyer defamation defamation lawsuit defamation lawyer ecommerce ecommerce law ecommerce lawyer esports esports law esports lawsuit esports lawyer facebook facebook law facebook lawyer fake news fake reviews faze clan fba first amendment free speech influencer lawyer influencer marketing internet law internet lawyer law day 2019 marketing law shareholder dispute social media law social media lawyer twitter lawsuit