Before the Internet came into full swing, parents were mostly concerned with what channels their kids were watching on T.V., what books they were reading and what the ratings were on the games they were playing. Now, thanks to the Internet, parents have an entire...
YouTube FTC Settlement: Child Privacy Violated On YouTube Costs Google Millions, But Will It Make A Difference?
YouTube violated the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act by collecting user information from kids using the platform in order to create targeted ads towards kids. CNN Business reports that on Wednesday September 4th, 2019, Google reached a settlement with the Federal Trade Commision and have agreed to...
- Influencers, NFTs and BitClout : Legal Insight From An Internet Lawyer
- Anti-SLAPP Laws (Statutes) Explained By A Defamation Lawyer – Anti-SLAPP Laws Can Help Get A Defamation Lawsuit Against You Dismissed
- A Defamation Lawyer For Lawyers
- Top Five Things Every E-Commerce Entrepreneur Needs To Know
- Timeline of Britney Spears’ Conservatorship Battle