You’ve all heard of Papa John’s, one of the world’s largest pizza delivery chains, only this time they’re on fire for having legal issues with their corporate management. Forbes reported that John Schnatter (aka Mr. Papa John), the chairman, founder and face of the company,...
- Copyright, Trademark, Patent, or License? Understanding the Differences
- The Importance of Bylaws When Incorporating Your Tech Startup
- 5 Essential Agreements Every E-Commerce Site Should Have
- How to Copyright Your Software Idea: 4 Main Steps
- 10 Reasons Why You Need a Start-Up Lawyer for Your Online Business