Diamonds: the symbol of love, the symbol of wealth; and now, the symbol of what some might call an FTC scandal? For those of you that don’t know, the Federal Trade Commission, aka the FTC, is “is a bipartisan federal agency with a unique dual...
- Process of Suing a Former Employee for Defamation
- Can an Employer Sue an Employee for Defamation of Character?
- The Right Steps for Removing Defamatory Content from Google
- What You Need to Know about Bringing a Defamation Lawsuit
- Copyright, Trademark, Patent, or License? Understanding the Differences