Are you a social media influencer that promotes products on your social pages or online blog? Do you own an e-commerce business that hires social media influencers to advertise for your brand? If so, you need to be aware of the new rules put in...
Supplement marketers: watch your mouth! You should consider these legal tips for supplement marketing when wording promotional materials or promotional social media posts because strict rules apply. If your language isn’t compliant with FDA or FTC standards, your company could be at risk for major...
Supplements. Supplements. Supplements. These days, it seems like there’s a pill for everything. Want to grow your hair? They’ve got a pill for that. Looking for an alternative to coffee? Take this “all-natural” supplement. Stressed out? How about some CBD? With such a booming market...
- Process of Suing a Former Employee for Defamation
- Can an Employer Sue an Employee for Defamation of Character?
- The Right Steps for Removing Defamatory Content from Google
- What You Need to Know about Bringing a Defamation Lawsuit
- Copyright, Trademark, Patent, or License? Understanding the Differences