When social media was first introduced, the world was excited to “connect” and “share” without having to pay a membership fee. Most didn’t consider the real price users pay to use these social services. Privacy isn’t something guaranteed anymore. It doesn’t matter if you take...
The Internet and the First Amendment are in a constant battle when it comes to the right to free speech. When government officials block or remove comments from the Internet and social media, is it considered a violation of the First Amendment? This is a...
- Influencers, NFTs and BitClout : Legal Insight From An Internet Lawyer
- Anti-SLAPP Laws (Statutes) Explained By A Defamation Lawyer – Anti-SLAPP Laws Can Help Get A Defamation Lawsuit Against You Dismissed
- A Defamation Lawyer For Lawyers
- Top Five Things Every E-Commerce Entrepreneur Needs To Know
- Timeline of Britney Spears’ Conservatorship Battle