The beauty and personal care market is expected to grow from $511 billion in 2021 to $784.6 billion in 2025, partially thanks to the trending growth of the e-commerce industry in general and the power of influencer marketing. With beauty influencers raking in so much money, it is important to consider the legal protections – and...
- Process of Suing a Former Employee for Defamation
- Can an Employer Sue an Employee for Defamation of Character?
- The Right Steps for Removing Defamatory Content from Google
- What You Need to Know about Bringing a Defamation Lawsuit
- Copyright, Trademark, Patent, or License? Understanding the Differences