Given the money that is pouring into the esports industry, it’s no surprise that celebrities are investing in esports teams. American rapper Kirari Kendrell “Offset” Cephus announced ownership investment in the esports organization, Faze Clan, via Instagram on Thursday, August 15th, 2019. According to the Esports Observer, Offset said...
Turner “Tfue” Tenney, a professional Fortnite player and popular streamer has filed a lawsuit against his own organization, FaZe Clan, according to The Esports Observer. The complaint, first reported by The Hollywood Reporter, alleges that FaZe Clan, an esports and entertainment organization, violated California law and California’s...
- Influencers, NFTs and BitClout : Legal Insight From An Internet Lawyer
- Anti-SLAPP Laws (Statutes) Explained By A Defamation Lawyer – Anti-SLAPP Laws Can Help Get A Defamation Lawsuit Against You Dismissed
- A Defamation Lawyer For Lawyers
- Top Five Things Every E-Commerce Entrepreneur Needs To Know
- Timeline of Britney Spears’ Conservatorship Battle