Have you ever used the website Ripoff Report to write a negative customer review about a company who you felt “ripped you off”? Have you ever been threatened with a lawsuit because of your comments? Let’s look into a real-life Ripoff Report case and review...
Ripoff Report is a consumer review website that houses millions of “reports” or reviews summarizing customer experiences with specific companies. As you can tell by the name, “Ripoff Report”, these reviews aren’t exactly positive. In fact, many of these reports have ruined the reputations of...
- Influencers, NFTs and BitClout : Legal Insight From An Internet Lawyer
- Anti-SLAPP Laws (Statutes) Explained By A Defamation Lawyer – Anti-SLAPP Laws Can Help Get A Defamation Lawsuit Against You Dismissed
- A Defamation Lawyer For Lawyers
- Top Five Things Every E-Commerce Entrepreneur Needs To Know
- Timeline of Britney Spears’ Conservatorship Battle