The life, career, and death of Michael Jackson has had its ups and downs and has consistently been a topic of controversy over the years. Most recently, the late entertainer was sprung back into the spotlight when HBO released the documentary, “Leaving Neverland” in January...
Have you ever received a friend request or direct message from someone you don’t know on social media? Of course, if you have an active social media account, chances are you probably have. Have you ever developed a romantic or sexual relationship with someone via...
What Happened to Jussie Smollett? If you’ve been paying attention to the news recently, you’ve probably heard the name Jussie Smollett mentioned once or twice. Smollett is the actor from the Fox drama series, Empire, who faked an attack on himself that placed the blame...
- Copyright, Trademark, Patent, or License? Understanding the Differences
- The Importance of Bylaws When Incorporating Your Tech Startup
- 5 Essential Agreements Every E-Commerce Site Should Have
- How to Copyright Your Software Idea: 4 Main Steps
- 10 Reasons Why You Need a Start-Up Lawyer for Your Online Business